Behavior management: Use the scenes and cards to identify and discuss safe and respectful behaviors and how our choices affect others. Includes discussion questions, strategies, and a social story.
Print and use, or open on your device for a no print option!
Includes (color and black & white)
- 10 school and community scenes with children exhibiting various behaviors. Key included.
- 12 cards displaying disrespectful behaviors with why questions (e.g. Why shouldn’t you bite?) for discussion
- 12 cards displaying respectful behaviors with why questions (e.g. Why should you be kind?) for discussion
- “My Strategies” page with 20 strategies when feeling angry, anxious, or sad
- “When I feel frustrated” social story. Mini book and large book versions
Ideas for Use
- No Print: Open the color scenes on your computer or tablet. Directions included on how to draw on scenes with a touchscreen device.
- Print, laminate, and circle the appropriate behaviors and cross out the inappropriate behaviors with dry-erase markers.
- Print B&W scenes and use them as coloring pages (color appropriate/ inappropriate behaviors or identify the behaviors and then color the page as a reward.)
- Print and use play dough, bingo chips & wand, or any other motivator to cover the appropriate and inappropriate behaviors.
Check out the preview to see what’s included!
⭐ RELATED PRODUCTS ⭐
Digital version: Boom Behavior Management
“This was an excellent tool to help my students discuss and understand inappropriate behaviors in various settings and making better choices for appropriate behavior.”
“This was a life saver and SO easy to use. I used it the same day I bought it! Hoping to help manage some behaviors with some of my students with disabilities.”
This is a digital product that will be available for download upon purchase. Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns.
Copyright © Allison Fors, Inc. All rights reserved by author. Do not share or email this document with anyone. Permission to copy for individual use only. If you would like to share with other therapists, teachers, or parents please direct them to my store. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form is strictly forbidden. Do not modify or alter this document.