Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy development milestones, hierarchies, and charts!
Want a go-to resource for reviewing development?
Tired of explaining the roles of pediatric OTs and PTs?
Need parent-friendly handouts to explain therapy?
Are you worried about trying to remember milestones and facts?
Evidence-based infographics with explanations for:
- fine motor skills
- visual motor skills
- emotional regulation phase
- psychosocial and emotional development
- sensory skills
- feeding and oral motor skills
- grasp development
- scissor skills
- activities of daily living
- play skills
- gross motor skills
- primitive reflex patterns
- mobility, balance, and ball skills
➜ A better way to communicate about OT and PT development with caregivers
➜ An easier way to review norms within OT and PT
➜ Explanations and research behind the hierarchies and charts
➜ Parent handouts
➜ Functional, beautiful décor for your private practice or therapy space
Have a quick reference system with parent-friendly terminology at your fingertips.
This is perfect for multidisciplinary clinics that provide OT and PT, or if you are an SLP who serves clients that receive these services.
50 HANDOUTS INCLUDED (COLOR + BLACK & WHITE):
- The Difference Between OT and PT
- Low Tone versus High Tone
- Fine Motor Skills
- Visual Motor Skills
- Emotional Regulation Phases
- Psychosocial and Emotional Development
- Sensory Skills
- Proprioception and Introception
- Feeding and Oral Motor Skills
- Reach and Grasp Stages of Motor Learning
- Infant Grasp Development
- Functional Grasp Types
- Scissors Skill Development
- Pre-Writing Shapes
- Pencil Grasp Development
- Factors Influencing
- Measures of Handwriting
- Toileting ADLs
- Dressing ADLs
- Sleep ADLs
- Adolescent ADLs
- Play Occupations
- Cognitive Skills
- Social Skills in Play
- Gross Motor Skills
- Primitive Reflex Patterns
- Typical versus Atypical Motor Development
- Mobility Skills
- Balance Skills
- Ball Skills
The Table of Contents is hyperlinked to navigate the document while on a computer or tablet quickly.
Black and white versions are included as a print-friendly option to hand out to teachers and parents.
- Place in sheet protectors in a binder
- Frame as posters for your wall
- Make a bulletin board
- On-the-go: print multiple to a page and put on a keyring
Published by Allison Fors Inc. and Therapy Marketing Kit. Developed with licensed occupational therapists and physical therapists.
⭐ You may be interested in more Development resources ⭐
This is a digital product that will be available for download upon purchase. Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns.
Copyright © Allison Fors, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
Do not share this document with anyone or upload it to the Internet or your website. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form is strictly forbidden. Do not modify or alter this document. Permission to reproduce for individual use only. If you would like to share with other therapists or teachers, please purchase additional licenses or direct them to my store. You may share individual pages with the families with whom you work.