Conversation prompts or ice breakers to use with your students with autism, in speech therapy, or the classroom! Great for social skills groups or individual sessions. Use in speech teletherapy!
Target pragmatic language, articulation, fluency, answering questions, sentence formulation, and more.
This bundle includes the elementary and teen versions:
200 CONVERSATION PROMPTS
• There are 5 different category topics that are labeled and color-coded: about me, family & friends, school, social, would you rather.
• A blank page is included – create your own or have your students come up with questions for each other!
• I recommend printing, folding the paper in half, trimming any excess margins you don’t want, laminating, then hole punching one side and inserting a binder ring.
QUICK REFERENCE QUESTION PAGES
• A condensed version of all 200 questions
WRITE YOUR ANSWER
• A printable page to give a student to write their answers instead of giving verbal answers.
NO PRINT VERSION
• Use on your computer or tablet as a no prep and no print option! This product has touch sections as well as drawing capabilities. Navigate the document with the “home” button and arrows found on each page.
• One question appears on each page. There is a space included to write an answer if desired.
• Another option is to print these slides to have bigger question pages for your students. Print in grayscale and print multiple pages to a page to make the slides smaller.
SAVE WITH THIS BUNDLE!
If you buy the bundle, do not buy any separately – they are all included in the bundle.
“THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT! My students love this resource! They were engaged and had no trouble getting started. It was so easy for me to use in a time crunch.”
“These were very helpful for carry-over activities at the end of virtual sessions with middle and high schoolers. I really got to know my students using these prompts.”
“I used this with a teen who stutters. This kept him engaged and interested, while using and practicing new strategies and building confidence in conversation.”
“Great resource!! Fantastic to have these printed and ready to go for articulation carryover or getting to know a new student. Thanks!”
⭐ RELATED PRODUCTS ⭐
This is a digital product that will be available for download upon purchase. Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns.
Copyright © Allison Fors, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
Do not share or email this document with anyone. Permission to copy for individual use only. If you would like to share with other therapists, teachers, or parents please direct them to my store. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form is strictly forbidden. Do not modify or alter this document.