Conversation prompts or ice breakers to use with your students with autism, in speech therapy, or the classroom! Great for social skills groups or individual sessions.
Target pragmatic language, articulation, fluency, answering questions, sentence formulation, and more.
100 CONVERSATION PROMPTS
• There are 5 different category topics that are labeled and color-coded: about me, family & friends, school, social, would you rather.
• A blank page is included – create your own or have your students come up with questions for each other!
• I recommend printing, folding the paper in half, trimming any excess margins you don’t want, laminating, then hole punching one side and inserting a binder ring.
QUICK REFERENCE QUESTION PAGES
• A condensed version of all 100 questions
WRITE YOUR ANSWER
• A printable page to give a student to write their answers instead of giving verbal answers.
• A reinforcer page is included to engage students. After answering a question, they can use a dot marker or bingo chip to fill a white circle. Black and white option included for ink saving option or as a coloring page!
NO PRINT VERSION
• Use on your computer or tablet as a no prep and no print option! This product has touch sections as well as drawing capabilities. Navigate the document with the “home” button and arrows found on each page.
• One question appears on each page. There is a space included to write an answer if desired.
• Another option is to print these slides to have bigger question pages for your students. Print in grayscale and print multiple pages to a page to make the slides smaller.
⭐ RELATED PRODUCTS ⭐
Save with the bundle: Conversation Starters Bundle
“I love the variety of conversational topics so that I can use them with various grade levels and abilities. It is helpful that they are separated by different category topics, as well.”
“This resource was great for conversation in speech! I had been looking everywhere for good questions for conversation and these were exactly what I needed!”
This is a digital product that will be available for download upon purchase. Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns.
Copyright © Allison Fors, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
Do not share or email this document with anyone. Permission to copy for individual use only. If you would like to share with other therapists, teachers, or parents please direct them to my store. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form is strictly forbidden. Do not modify or alter this document.